Friday, June 13, 2008

Back in Business!

For that 1 person who purports to check this blog on a regular basis, my thanks go out to you and I wonder why you don't have better things to do with your time.

As of now, the Baltimoron blog is back in business! It is summertime in Baltimore, I managed to move all of my worldly possessions into a small living room with the help of my lovely wife and now plan to flee the country for 30 days in order to let mold, mildew, and insurmountable amounts of insects destroy all of my hard work.

Nevertheless, the European Soccer championships is currently going on in and I will be partaking in the associated grilling, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, and cheering for Christiano Ronaldo to get injured for real. Stay tuned and I'm sure I will have some witty to say about Germany and its inhabitants over the next few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are so funny. There better not be insects or mold in your new apartment.
XO Mom

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home