Tuesday, September 26, 2006

./throws computer out the window

So I just realized that on my desktop I am unable to post pictures to my blog due to my pop-up blocker.
"Oh, but Nick, just go to the "Tools" option at the menu bar." Shut up, I already did that, nothing. After turning off my pop-up blocker, the very next thing that popped up was some weird shoe-fetish site pop-up. I wasn't even visiting the site. That means my computer possessed by some latex-obsessed demon with a penchant for DKNY.

FCUK OFF POP-UP BLOCKER.

*deep breath*

Seeing as how my writing is subpar, my humor makes people want to drink turpentine, and my computer is winning the battle of wills against me at this current point in time, I will be posting from my laptop, which, at this point, I am too lazy to turn on. More soon. With pictures, I promise.

Bengals in Super Bowl XLI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home