Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The real title of this blog should be...

"The sound of one hand clapping" because, in my insensitive and overly-judgemental opinion, that is what blogging is, nothing but listening to yourself, trying to make yourself laugh via your own, worn-out witticisms (spelling), and pushing the bilge of your own mind on others in the hopes that they might contribute a dishonest comment like, "Your blog is really inspiring! How did you ever manage to help those 50 turd-covered orphans out of that collapsed Sterno production facility?"

Nevertheless, I enjoy listening to myself talk, as it allows me to de-burden my own being by simply letting my demons possess others. :)

This post is really just a first try at this blogging phenomenon. Wish me luck, don't read this blog if it offends you, and please take nothing I say in the future seriously, unless of course I tell you to take it seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home