Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The last straw

Alright, the title of that last post isn't going to make any sense, simply because blogger.com and my asinine PC are apprently in cahoots, attemping to sabotage my entirely pathetic attempt at a blog.

The end of that post should say:

Yes, as a teacher, I do get those "Mr. Holland's Opus"-like moments, but upon returning from three months of summer break to a class who seems to have forgotten everything, I'm more tempted to liken my experience to Mr. Holland in the delivery room after hearing from the physician that his son was born a deaf retard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bitter Beard Face said...

How is the whole teaching gig going, anyway?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Captain Winters said...

I've got a post coming on teaching. I promise it will be up by this weekend.

2:13 PM  
Blogger John & Lauren! said...

Those freaking kids -- What you need is some good discipline. I say you mow 'em down like afrikanische babys.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Bitter Beard Face said...

You're dead to me.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home